A versatile hip pack for riders who want to stash their keys, wallet, and protein bar. The compartmentalized Hipster hip handlebar bag can attach to your waist, handlebars, or backpack.
With an adjustable strap, it can be either worn on the hip or across the back. Then if you like, you can mount it on your bike for longer rides.
Built in Colorado, USA from upcycled industrial tent fabrics, climbing ropes, and durable materials. Water resistant and made to last.
- Light loop
- Loops for belt, to strap on a bike, or to attach to a backpack
- Zippered pocket
- Universal hook & loop mounting straps
- Upcycled Colored Nylon Fabric
- Upcycled Upcycled Bicycle Inner Tubes
- Upcycled Climbing Rope
- Nylon Teeth with Zinc Zipper
- Nylon Fabric
- Dimensions: 8.5 L x 3.5 H x 3.5 D in.
- Weight: 4.9 oz.
NOTE: Photos of bags may not reflect the actual color. Each one is made with Upcycled Nylon, so colors and prints will vary.