SRAM’s PC-991 Hollow Pin Chain delivers light weight, strength and smoothness to your drivetrain. It's SRAM’s premier 9-speed chain and it features inner and outer sideplates that offer faster and more accurate shifting in all conditions, along with hollow pins, which keep this chain as light as possible. And, with its great PowerLink, you don’t even need tools to install it.
SRAM’s PC-991 Chain delivers light weight, strength, quick shifting and smoothness to your drivetrain. It boasts chrome-hardened pins and inner and outer sideplates engineered to speed and smooth shifting in all conditions. And, with its great PowerLink, you don’t even need tools to install it.
SRAM’s premier 10-speed chain features hollow pins and cut-out outer plates for accurate shifting in all conditions, light weight, strength and smoothness. Plus, it's compatible with all industry-standard 10-speed systems. And, with its great PowerLock connecting link, installation and removal is a snap.
The PC-951 is SRAM's most economical PowerChain and maintains their high standards of quality. It boasts tough chrome-hardened pins for durability and accurate shifting. And, with its great PowerLink, you don’t even need tools to install it.
SRAM's PC-850 Chain makes a trusty partner over hill and dale. It's easy to install, too, thanks to the no-tools-needed PowerLink. Quiet, smooth, reliable and very affordable, the PC-850 is a fine value.
For the Bluebird chain, Odyssey took the proven and reliable KMC 510-HX chain and added a permanently attached, factory installed half-link to one end. When the chain is trimmed to size you can easily decide whether or not to use the half-link. Original factory assembled pin joints are radically stronger than workshop assembled ones, so this is a huge benefit.
SRAM's RED 22 11-Speed Hollow Pin Chain features hollow pins for low weight, strength, and accurate shifting in all conditions. The heavily chamfeRED outer plates improve shifting and an inner plate finish provides longer chain life. And, with its great PowerLock connecting link, installation and removal is a snap.
- Simple tension seeker (STS) allows the use of a 1 speed drivetrain on a vertical drop frame - Perfect for street or dirt jump where simplicity and durability is key - Stainless steel arm mounts to derailleur hanger and dropout - Loosen bolt and swing down and back to adjust chain tension - High density polyurethane pulley with sealed cartridge bearings
$70.00 - $81.99
- Super-light chain for use with 10-speed Campagnolo/Shimano/SRAM (Gold color is Ti Nitride coating) - Use: Mountain/Road - Size: 1/2 x 11/128-inch - Width: 5.9mm - Weight: 252g - 116 links
$8.66 - $14.99
- X101: hi-performance, chamfered, anti-drop, lightweight, Singlespeed chain for Mountain, BMX, Fixie, Track applications - Z410: bushingless design for normal BMX and Singlespeed use - Z410HD: heavy duty model has thicker sides plates for 25% higher tens
$32.30 - $37.40
Standard replacement chain
SRAM’s 10-speed chain is compatible with all industry-standard 10-speed systems. And, with its great PowerLock connecting link, installation and removal is a snap.
Designed from a long line of dependable, lightweight chains that are built for toughness, the recommended chain for APEX 1, PC-1110. Designed with SRAM’s trusted XX1 geometry, the PC-1110 features solid pin construction, 11-speed PowerLock and smooth, efficient shifting that you can count on every time out. - Optimized to work with X-SYNC rings for precise and dependable 11-speed performance - Fully compatible with all SRAM 1x drivetrains - Closing Link: PowerLock - Outer Plate: Polished grey - Inner Plate: Polished grey - Pin Treatment: Chrome Hardened - Weight: 232 - 273 grams - Rivet Type: Solid Pin - Speeds: 11
Campagnolo's Veloce 10-Speed chain boasts an anti-friction coating for a smooth, quiet drivetrain and outstanding durability. It's the perfect match for your Campy-endowed road machine.
$5.99 - $15.99
• Quiets chain slap and protects chainstays from nicks and scratches • Standard protector fits most chainstays • Universal kits come with circle protectors to eliminate frame damage due to cable rub
$70.00 - $84.50
- 1/2" x 11/128" - 116 Links - TI (Titanium Nitride Coating Gold) - 11 speed - Compatible with Shimano, Sram & Campagnolo 11 Speed Systems - Hollow Inner Plates - Mushroomed Pin Riveted - Lightweight - 257 grams
- All have chamfered link plates for optimum shifting performance with Shimano, SRAM, and newer Campagnolo 10-speed systems - ConneX-10sB: "Black edition" with ultra black-coating of the plates, ensuring optimal corrosion protection, 264g - Connex-10s0: corrosion-resistant steel link plates, 264g - Includes ConneX 10-speed link
$33.99 - $39.99
Traditional chain pins are 3mm in diameter. The Key Chains are 5mm, and they are available with a hollow or solid pin assembly. These oversized pins are 4 times stronger than traditional pins, and the chances of bending one, whether the pin is hollow or solid, are essentially zero. The 5mm riveted pins provide added strength, but they also provide a bigger contact surface with the chain’s plates, which makes them harder to push out or bend. The hollow pin assembly, by design, allows for a stronger rivet connection to form during manufacturing, resulting in a stronger chain overall. Each plate has a low profile and an extra narrow waist that makes it harder to catch the plates at unwanted times. At 1.4mm, the plates are substantially thicker than the plates of any other chain, and they’re also more than 50% harder to bend than the thickest existing 1.2mm chain plates too. Users can break and re-join the chain with just a 3mm hex key. The chain’s half link plates are taller at the bends to both increase stiffness and minimize stretch. Since the use of a chain breaker to re-join the chain has been eliminated, the pins can retain their original level of tightness from the factory. Also, carrying a spare master link and 3mm allen key in most cases is enough to repair the Key Chain when riding, so lugging around a chain tool is usually unnecessary. By using material as efficiently as possible, Odyssey has strengthened every component of the chain and kept the weight in the same range as their Bluebird chain. Stretching of the chain is minimized by using a standard alternating plate pattern and limiting the chain to a single, beefed up half link. This configuration maximizes the lifespan of the sprocket and driver. - Width: 1/8-inch
The high torque loads of E-MTBs require tough components. The straighter chain line EX1 offers allows the use of a chain that is wider and more robust than those found on drivetrains not specifically engineered for E-MTBs. The EX1 chain has been engineered to run quiet across the gear range and transmit more power to the rear wheel. - EX1 chain is wider and designed for the high-torque, heavy-duty use of E-MTB - Closing Link: PowerLock - Outer Plate: Nickel - Inner Plate: Polished - Pin Treatment: Chrome hardened - Rivet Type: Solid pin - Recommended Group: EX1
$13.92 - $14.66
- Super hardened steel designed for high torque Singlespeed and BMX use
- 1/2” x 3/32” - 116 Links - Inner Plate Chamferring - Internal Gear Hub - Z Bridge Shape
- 1/2” x 3/32” - 116 Links - Inner Plate Chamferring - Internal Gear Hub - Stretch Proof Treatment - Z Bridge Shape
For smooth shifting and a quiet drivetrain, pick up Campagnolo's Chorus 11-speed chain. It's unidirectional for unparalleled function and features lightweight hollow pins as well as an anti-friction treatment for shifting perfection. It also boasts excellent wear and flex resistance.
Campagnolo's Record 11-Speed Chain is the right choice for Campagnolo 11-speed drivetrains. This fine chain is engineered for excellent strength, long wear and brilliant shifting thanks to a unidirectional design and an anti-friction treatment that lets it glide across your cassette. It also boasts hollow pins to keep your bicycle as light as possible.
$9.99 - $11.99
- Steel 1/2 x 3/32 derailleur chain - For use with index shifting systems - For 7-/8-speed drivetrains - 300 grams - 132-link chain is extra long for bicycles like foot-forward-design cruisers
$7.39 - $10.99
- An economical replacement chain for 1 speed and 6/7 speed non-index shifting systems. - 1/2 x 1/8 - 300 grams
- Steel 1/2 x 3/32 derailleur chain - For use with index shifting systems - For 5-/6-speed drivetrains - 116 links - 300 grams
When a chain has to do both front and rear shifting, certain compromises have to be made to make it work. With SRAM's XX1 chain, it's 1x11 all the time, so the chain can be narrower, stronger, faster, since it doesn't have to deal with a front derailleur. Since it only has to do rear shifts, gear changes are telepathically fast and feathery light. Its "wide tooth, narrow tooth" pattern perfectly matches the chainrings to hold onto your chain so dropped chains are a distant memory. SRAM's Hard Chrome tech gives the chain maximum strength, and a proprietary link finish provides improved life span too. Welcome to the future of mountain drivetrains.
It might look normal from the outside, but the engineering inside this incredible chain design is anything but normal, and it makes possible a gear range previously found only in 2-chainring drivetrains. And it’s also the biggest contributor to the Eagle drivetrain’s ultra-smooth, precise, durable and quiet performance. The Eagle chain’s links have a smooth radius, with no sharp edges or chamfers, which yield a significant reduction in noise, friction and wear on chainrings and cassette cogs. This design also allows for a flatter plate, which means more consistent chain riveting and greater overall strength. HARD CHROME technology extends the chain’s optimal performance life.
Standard replacement chain
Page 1 of 4 Next page