Bike Trade-In Program
Does Wheel & Sprocket accept trade-ins?
Whether it’s an old bike that you’ve had for many years or a newer model that doesn’t quite fit your current riding style, trade in your used bike and apply its value towards the purchase of a fantastic new bike that perfectly suits your needs! We'll help you find the best trade in deals.
Where can I trade in my old bike?
You can trade-in your bike at any of our Wheel & Sprocket locations.
Where Can I Buy A Used bike?
Used bikes are available online with some availability at our Milwaukee, Fox Valley and Chicago locations. Ask your location about available models or browse online.
How much is a used bike worth?
Our seasoned mechanics will check over your bike and guide you through the valuation process using the third-party blue book service, BicycleBlueBook.com. We will then issue you a gift card, which can be used at any time towards any purchase at Wheel & Sprocket. Use the Bicycle Blue Book tool to generate an instant estimate for your trade-in.
Shop Used Bikes
Trade-In Fine Print
Before you load up your bikes and family into the car, please consider the following:
- All initial valuations will be provided by the third-party BicycleBlueBook.com database. For bikes that do not exist in this database, an ad hoc good faith valuation will be made.
- BicycleBlueBook.com valuations assume all stock-componentry. Any upgrades/downgrades from the original specification will be taken into account.
- Final value, determined by a trained mechanic, is determined based on the Bicycle Blue Book valuation as well as the condition of the bicycle.
- Some bikes may not qualify for resale and therefore will not be eligible for trade-in. Many department store bikes (Huffy, Magna, Next) will fall into this category.
- Trade-in value is loaded onto a Wheel & Sprocket gift card, which can be used immediately or saved for later. Gift cards do not expire and should be treated as cash.