Bicycle Pack & Ship
Take your bike on your next adventure.
Whether you’re traveling, heading to a race, or moving across the country, ship your bike to your destination safely. At all Wheel & Sprocket locations, we offer bicycle packing, shipping, and insurance options to ensure that your bike arrives in perfect condition anywhere you want to go.
Bicycle Packing & Shipping
$200 (OVERSIZE - $250)
Our professional mechanics use professional materials when preparing your bike. This service includes:
- Partial disassembly of bike
- Wrapping/padding of frame and components
- Extra padding to ensure maximum protection of the bike during shipping
- Packing in a high-quality, 2-ply corrugated bicycle box*
- Prior to shipment, photos are taken of the wrapped bike and the sealed bike box
- Standard shipping to your destination within the United States
*Oversize bikes may require more than one box; additional fees may apply
While we make every effort to ensure that your bicycle is properly packaged and secure during transit, we are not responsible for damages that may occur once the bike has been given to the shipping carrier. For this reason, we recommend opting for shipping insurance that will cover the repair or replacement of your bike should damage occur during shipping.
The cost of shipping insurance is 3% of the declared value of the bicycle.