- The original third-Eye eyeglass mirror design - Shatter-Proof aluminized glass mirror, Resists discoloration - Mounts to left or right sun/Eyeglass temple-Arm - Rubber-Tipped outer prongs provide a no-Slip mount
- Shatter-Proof aluminized glass mirror, Resists discoloration - Mounts on either side of helmet offering a wide range of adjustment - Mirror and/Or arm can be detached from helmet mount - Adhesive backed plastic fan-Plate fits most helmets
$24.99 - $34.99
Retro Mirror Sprintech Single Mirror. Works with all road handlebars by attaching to the bar end using its simple retrobike install. Allows you to see traffic from behind without having to look over your shoulder. Expands your visual field without shifting head or body to see behind you. As reliable as a car's rearview mirror! Placed on the left side of the handlebars, the Sprintech rearview mirror is easy to install. Simply remove the cap from the end of the handlebar, insert the connector plug, and attach the Sprintech rearview mirror. Once installed, simply adjust to the desired position. Available in five colors: Black, White, Red, Yellow, and Blue. Also available in pairs!
Retro Mirror Sprintech MTB/City Pair of Black Mirrors. Mirrors for Mountain Bikes/Straight Bar. Ideal for urban commuters. Placed on both sides of the handlebars, the Sprintech MTB/City rearview mirror is easy to install. Simply remove the caps from each end of the handlebars and insert the Sprintech MTB/City rearview mirrors. Once installed, simply adjust to the desired position.
Increase awareness and visibility of your surroundings as you ride. Features: - Blast-Resistant Glass Reflective Lens - 360 Degree Adjustable Viewing Angle - Mounts 21-26mm Diameter Bars (5mm Hex Wrench Required For Install) - Eco-Friendly High Impact Nylon Fiber Body Specs: - Mounts 21mm-26mm Diameter Handlebars - Lens: Blast-Resistant Glass - Color: Black - Weight: 119 Grams (Per Side) / 238 Grams (Combined Left and Right) - Quantity: 1 (Left/Right Sides Sold Individually) - Installation Notes: 5mm Hex Wrench Required
Designed for touring and commuting or just about anytime you need added visibility; the UltraLite Bike Mirror offers versatility, light weight, and durability. Weighing less than 2 ounces, it provides an amazingly wide field of view. It can be mounted almost anywhere you need extra visibility on your bike: handlebars of all types, forks, even challenging applications like recumbents.
The LTD Mirrycle Mirror quickly attaches to Bontrager Isozone handlebars using the supplied wrench. It has a convex mirror for a wide field of view to help you clearly see approaching traffic. And the mirror easily adjusts to your optimum viewing angle.
The Mirrycle mounts in minutes with the wrench that is included. The mirror is a 3" round, convex glass mirror with a wide field of view. The mirror is adjustable to any viewing angle. - Fits inside handlebars with 13.75mm – 22.5mm (.54" to .875") inside diameter
Break or crack a Mirrycle mirror without ruining the mounting hardware? This replacement mirror is just the ticket! Replacement Mirror Holder with Mirror. Fits on The Mountain, LTD, Original, and Road Mirrycle Mirrors. - Hardware not included
$13.99 - $24.99
Keep an eye on what's behind you with MSW's Selfie Mirrors. With options to mount on a handlebar, on your helmet, or into your bar end with a folding design, you're free to choose the rear view that speaks to you.
Electra's Chrome Mirror not only looks great, it also offers a view of the road behind you, so it ramps up your bike's style and safety. Plus, mounting is easy with the included clamp.
Add a touch of cool to your bike while increasing your riding safety. - Designed for our Fashion, Attitude, and Classic Cruiser collections - Not compatible with the Townie collection - For use on the left-hand side of handlebars - 10cm wide x 6cm tall x 10cm long arm
Electra's Matte Black Mirror not only looks great, it also offers a view of the road behind you, so it ramps up your bike's style and safety. Plus, mounting is easy with the included clamp.
Add a touch of cool to your bike while increasing your riding safety. - Designed for Electra Fashion, Attitude, and Classic Cruiser models - Not compatible with the Townie collection - Can be adjusted for use on right- or left-hand side of handlebars - 10 cm wide x 6 cm tall x 10 cm long arm
- The ultimate flat handlebar mirror - Versatile and durable with a wide angle of adjustment that can be flipped down and out of the way - Installs in seconds, comes fully assembled
- Similar to the Urbie but without the riser bar - Perfect for the cyclist that wants a quick, easy rearview mirror at handlebar height - Easy installation and removal - Fits on handlebars with a 18-22mm inner diameter
- Made in the USA - Enables Take a Look Original Eyeglass Mirror to fit helmets - Does not work with Take a Look Compact Eyeglass Mirror
The Third Eye Foam Helmet Mirror allows you to see what's coming behind you so you can ride defensively and stay safe on the road. The shatter-proof glass mirror is distortion-free and highly durable. It attaches to the inner or outer rim of almost any helmet with a high-tech product called Dual-Lock.
- The original third-Eye bar-End mirror design - Shatter-Proof aluminized glass mirror, Resists discoloration - Mounts to most handlebar bar-End with a rubber, Internal-Expanding plug system
The Third Eye Hardshell Helmet Mirror clips on to all hardshell helmets and many helmet visors. Its distortion-free, shatterproof glass mirror allows you to see what's coming from behind so you can ride defensively and safely.
Retro Mirror Replacement Plugs for Sprintech Mirrors.
- Made in the USA - Wide field of view with three pivot points for total adjustability - Lightweight and optically correct - Fits helmet visors and eyeglasses; will fit helmets with adapter
Page 1 of 1