SILCA's reusable, sustainable titanium straws are laser-engraved with the SILCA logo and hand anodized. Take them wherever you go! The set of straws feature one straight and one bent straw option to cater to different size cups.
Early in the Ti Bottle Cage development process, we realized that we could yield 6 cages per stick of tubing from the mill but were left with roughly 1" of scrap tubing per cage. By modifying our bending and using the thinnest possible cutting blades, we now have exactly 8.5" of leftover Titanium tubing for every 6 bottle cages produced. This means that the ONLY waste from the Ti Cage production process is in the saw kerf (material turned into shavings when cutting) giving us a 99.9% material utilization rate!
- 6.35mm Diameter 3/2.5 Titanium tubing
- One straight 8.5" + One bent 8.5" Titanium Straw
- Dishwasher Safe
- Avoid using abrasive cleaning pads
- Straws are ultrasonically cleaned in our factory, but it's a factory...please wash them before using it!
- Rainbow anodize is done completely by hand in a process that involves an operator raising and lowering the straw while manually altering the voltage. As a result, no two will be quite the same and will all be slightly different from the photos.