Finally a backpack pannier that works equally well as a comfy backpack or a sturdy pannier, and converts between the two in seconds! Attach the Irving to the bike's rear rack with super-strong Fidlock magnetic buckles, and use the bottom carabiner clip at the bottom of your rack for a third, stabilizing point of connection. Flip the backpack straps to the front and clip together, revealing the hi-viz lining.
To revert the pannier back to a backpack, simply flip the backpack straps back to their normal position. The magnetic buckles are buried in the backpack foam so you won't feel them when you're wearing the bag on your back. Use the elastic straps to carry your helmet or a jacket while walking around.
- Size: 12.25" W x 16.75" H x 6.5"
- Gear Capacity: 18.5L / 1129 cubic inches
- Weight: 1.75 lb
- Weather resistant: PU coatings on all fabrics
- Nighttime visibility: Reflective details on sides
- Organization: 3 Exterior pockets and 4 Interior pockets, including a padded laptop pocket
- Vegan fabrics: Made of polyester with ballistic nylon base and faux leather accents
|Herringbone / 18.5L||851389008060||BP5518|
|Mosaic / 18.5L||851389008053||BP5618||POC34530332C|