Weighing just 290 grams (including adapter), the fork pack offers approximately 4.1 liters of additional storage space for bike packing. With the help of the QLS adapter, this ultra-light bag with roll closure can be mounted on forks with eyelets or cage mounts intended for this purpose, as well as on forks without cage mounts, as long as the fork blades sport a constant diameter of 30mm to 42mm.
- Ultralight, waterproof bag (single pocket) with roll closure
- The Fork-Pack is primarily designed for attachment to bicycle forks, but it can be mounted on non-tapered vertical tubes with a consistent diameter, e.g. Kick Style Scooters
- Abrasion-resistant, Cordura fabric
- Allows additional luggage to be carried on bikes using the Quick-Lock S (QLS) adapter system
- Adapter is compatible with forks with eyelets and tubes with constant diameter from 30mm to 42mm
- The Quick-Lock S mounting bracket may be bolted directly to a fork with braze-on eyelets or attached to vertical tubes using the supplied band-clamps
- Ultra-fast installation, with one click the bag snaps in to place
- The removal is just as fast, simply move the release lever and pull the bag upwards
- The robust Quick-Lock S mounting plate remains mounted to the bicycle
- Low profile locking elements ensure snag-free use
- Internal stiffener
- Reflective ORTLIEB logo
- Maximum load 3kg / 6.6lbs.
|Black / 4.1L||04013051052542||F6400||ORT24176475K|
|Signal Red/Dark Chili / 4.1L||04013051052559||F6401|