$92.00 - $109.00
Whether your joy comes from barreling downhill, or tearing up to the top, SRAM's MTH 746 rear hub will leave a smile on your face. An aluminum hubshell with machined flanges grant the hub a low weight without compromising durability. Plus, tough cartridge bearings roll smooth for the long haul.
DT Swiss' 350 MTB hub delivers the amazing performance you've come to expect from DT Swiss at an incredible value. Fast and reliable, these Center Lock disc hubs make rotor installation and removal super fast.
- Elite Series convertible MTB hubs - Available in multiple axle configurations - Shimano and XD cassette body options with 6 pawl/54 point/6.6-degree engagement - Straight pull and J-bend spoke options - 6 bolt disc brake rotor compatible - Sealed bearings - Material: AL6061 J-Bend/QR: - PCD-L: 58mm - PCD-R: 58mm - LTF-L: 32.95mm - LTF-R: 48.45mm - CTF-L: 34.7mm - CTF-R: 19.2mm J-Bend/142 x 12mm: - PCD-L: 58mm - PCD-R: 58mm - LTF-L: 36.45mm - LTF-R: 51.95mm - CTF-L: 34.7mm - CTF-R: 19.2mm Straight Pull/QR: - PCD-L: 51mm - PCD-R: 51mm - LTF-L: 36.2mm - LTF-R: 50.1mm - CTF-L: 31.45mm - CTF-R: 17.55mm Straight Pull/142 x 12mm: - PCD-L: 51mm - PCD-R: 51mm - LTF-L: 39.7mm - LTF-R: 53.6mm - CTF-L: 31.45mm - CTF-R: 17.55mm
- Elite Series convertible road disc hubs - Available in multiple axle configurations - Straight pull and J-bend spoke options - 6 bolt and Center Lock disc brake rotor options - Sealed bearings - Material: AL6061 Straight Pull Spoke/6-Bolt Disc: PCD-L: 36mm PCD-R: 36mm LTF-L: 27.75mm LTF-R: 15.25mm CTF-L: 22.25mm CTF-R: 34.75mm J-Bend Spoke/Centerlock Disc: PCD-L: 45mm PCD-R: 45mm LTF-L: 27.25mm LTF-R: 15.45mm CTF-L: 22.75mm CTF-R: 34.55mm
Whether the goal is a finish line, epic adventure or simply getting back home again, SRAM'S 900 hubs are ready for the challenge. On the inside, the smooth and durable DOUBLE TIME drive mechanism ensures rapid engagement for quick and confident pedal responsiveness. SPEEDBALL bearings provide smooth, long-lasting rotation performance. Multiple spoke-count and cassette-capability options, as well as interchangeable end caps, make the 900 hubs a perfect choice for any disc-equipped road, gravel, cyclocross, cross country, trail, or enduro bike. - Versatile driver body can accept ROAD or MTB drivetrain, full spline or XD cassettes - Fully convertible with tool-free end caps - BOOST variants - 24, 28 or 32 spoke holes
$80.99 - $83.99
The partner in crime to WeThePeople's Supreme Rear Cassette Hub, the matching Supreme Front Hub uses high-quality Japanese sealed bearings and a beefy, heat-treated 4130 chromoly axle held on with 10mm female bolts. Match it up with WTP nylon fiberglass Supreme front hub guards and you have a dialed front-end setup. - 14mm hollow/hardened heat treated chromoly axle - 10mm female bolts
- An oversized hub shell increases torsional and lateral stiffness - 6902 bearings for maximum durability - Wide bearing placement was designed to decrease load on the bearings - Low-drag labyrinth seals - Tool-free endcaps - Torque-cap compatible - Includes standard 15mm end-caps only, Torque must be purchased separately
End caps for front conversion hubs.
Shimano XT M756 front hub. - Double contact sealing - Super polished bearing races for low friction rolling - Light alloy QR lever and nut - 6-bolt ISO disc mounting surface
$54.99 - $68.99
Shimano's ZEE Rear Freehub is a quick engaging, smooth-running hub that doesn't drain the bank account. It features quality sealing, adjustable angular-contact bearings, and rotates on an extra-stiff one-piece rear axle with integrated cone construction. It's Center Lock compatible and is available in 135, 142 and 150mm configurations.
SRAM's X0 Hub offers lightweight, reliable performance. Ultra-durable, high-precision Speedball bearings spin smoothly in all conditions, and the tapered aluminum axle provides strength with minimal weight. This hub devours techy sections with it's super-smooth 6.9-degree engagement Double Time ratchet system. It accommodates standard 6-bolt rotors and comes with 12mm through-axle end caps and a 9mm quick release, so you can customize it to fit your ride.
Shimano's Track Dura-Ace Hi-Flange Hubs build up into stiff, fast spinning wheels that want to sprint right out off the line. Stainless steel bearings and Borozon treated bearing races minimize drag for maximum efficiency and speed. You get your choice of single or double-sided cog threading.
Shimano Alfine Centerlock Dynamo Front Hub - Compatible with 26 to 28" wheel sizes - Light alloy QR lever and nut - 6V, 3.0W output - Centerlock rotor mount - Center to Flange: 28.5 R , 20 L - Color: Black - Defined Color: Black - Flange Diameter: 70 R , 70 L - Front Axle: QR x 100mm - Hub Drilling: 32, 36 - Hub/Brake Compatibility: Center-Lock Disc - Spoke Interface: J-Bend - Weight: 575 g
The Antigram is a 36-H rear hub that is strong, light and reasonably priced with in-bound axle bolts that is both RHD/LHD switchable and guard compatible. SPECS - 2014-T6 forged aluminum hub shell - 6903RS sealed cartridge ball bearings - 9-T driver with 3-Pawn independent springs design and precision caged needle bearings - RHD/LHD switchable WEIGHTS - With 14mm Chromoly Axle: 14.5oz / 411g - MEASUREMENTS Drive Side - Effective Flange Diameter: 49mm - Non-Drive Side Effective Flange Diameter: 49mm - Drive Side Flange to Center Distance: 30mm - Non-Drive Side Flange to Center Distance: 30mm
$9.99 - $22.99
- Press fit designed to work the hub's non-drive side collar.
Surly's Ultra New Disc Rear Hub is just the thing for singlespeed fanatics and one-gear mountain riders. This gorgeous hunk of aluminum boasts reliable sealed bearings and a 6-bolt disc attachment on one side and threads for a singlespeed freewheel (or fixed cog) on the other. A hollow axle lets you choose how to secure it to your dropouts. You have choice between the included fixing bolts or a quick release skewer (sold separately). And, that aforementioned chromoly axle is flex-free to take all the abuse you can dish out, and then some!
Hope Front Axle Conversion Kits · Compatible with Pro 2 and Pro 2 Evo hubs · Converts all Hope Pro 2 and Pro 2 Evo hubs to 15mm through axle hubs
Hope Front Axle Conversion Kits · Compatible with Pro 2 and Pro 2 Evo hubs
Hope Pro2 Evo Freehub Bodies · Not compatible with Hope Pro2
• Aluminum hub body • Quick release • 100mm OLD • 20, 24, 28, 32, and 36-hole spoke drilling • Black or Silver
• Super polished Bearing Races • Spoke Holes: 36/32/28H • Model Number: HB-7710-R • Series: DURA-ACE • Over Locknut: 120mm • Axle Type: 164mm • Stainless Steel Ball Bearings: stainless steel • Contact Sealing: Dust Cap • Spoke Holes: 28/32/36 • Spoke Hole Circle: 44mm • Hub Shell: aluminum • Center to Flange (Right): 32.25mm (singe) / 33.5mm (double) • Center to Flange (Left): 34.75mm (single) / 33.5mm (double) • Average Weight w/o QR: 298g (w/o lockring)
- Series : DEORE XT - Disc Rotor Mount : Center Lock Disc - Axle Type : 12mm thru-axle - Axle : 12x148mm - Contact Sealing : Labyrinth & Contact - Spoke Holes : 32H
The DT Swiss 240s MTB Center Lock Front Hub hits the sweet spot between low weight and reliability. With multiple axle options and 6-bolt rotor adapters for the Center Lock spline, you can build up a high-end wheel for nearly any bike. On the winning end of countless World Cups and local races in every discipline from XC to enduro to downhill, these hubs are the centerpiece for thousands of nearly frictionless rides.
The value-packed DT Swiss 350s Straightpull road hub hits the sweet spot between light weight and reliability. The straight pull spoke design makes for a stiff, responsive wheel that will roll for thousands of nearly frictionless miles.
DT Swiss' 350 MTB hub delivers the amazing performance you've come to expect from DT Swiss at an incredible value. Fast and reliable, these 6-bolt disc hubs will roll for thousands of nearly frictionless miles.
- Replaces freehub body on current Cobalt or Iodine wheels with SRAM XD compatible body
- HG-splined 8-10sp cassette hub with 70mm drum brake - A356 aluminum hub shell with 10mm solid axle (175mm overall axle length) - Cassette and brake lever sold separately
The Clutch Hub is a traditional clutch-based coaster hub design that eliminates all of the problematic elements on ordinary hubs and only keeps the parts that work. A new, super-strong FULL 14mm axle, bearing configuration, and drag mechanism design stops the need for constant repairs. Equipped with external slack adjustment, which can be done with a 2.5mm hex key through a hub shell access hole (can be adjusted without removing the wheel), and an improved plastic hub guard spec. Same Clutch coaster hub you’ve come to love, but with a few upgrades. Features: - Maximum strength axle design - Super-durable bearing arrangement throughout - 2.5mm hex key slack adjustment through hub shell access hole. No wheel removal required. - Super-durable drag mechanism design - Crankflip ready Improvements Over the Clutch V1: - 14mm chromoly axle bolts on both the drive and non-drive side for greater reliability - Improved clutch engagement - Improved manufacturing precision throughout - More slack than the V1 hub - All-new durable proprietary plastic spec for the removable hub guard Specs: - 36-hole, 2014-T6 aluminum shell - 9T Driver - Left or right hand drive - 22 oz / 623g Guard Options: - Plastic hub guard included (but optional to use) - Alloy hub guard also available
Track stars and fixed-gear converts will love Surly's Ultra New Front Hub. This gorgeous hunk of aluminum sports sealed bearings for all-weather reliability and low friction. And, the hollow axle is forged from flex-free chromoly for steering precision, long-lasting durability and simple quick-release compatibility.
$70.00 - $75.00
Track stars and fixed-gear converts love Surly's Ultra New Track Rear Hub! This gorgeous hunk of aluminum boasts reliable sealed bearings, and your choice of fixed/fixed or fixed/free gearing. Plus, this hub's 120mm width fits most track frames and the flex-free solid axle is forged from rugged chromoly.
Page 1 of 4 Next page