• Pair (left and right) of replacement aluminum clamps • Fits Race Lite and Rhythm Lock-On grip models • Screws included
Enjoy your rides even more with Planet Bike's soft, durable Comfort Gel Handlebar Tape. It features gel padding for top-notch comfort and protection. It also gets tacky when it's wet so you always have a good grip and stay in control. Also, this fine tape comes in a wide array of bright, UV-protected colors so you can get a custom look that won't fade away.
Our thickest bar tape is ideal for your next double century, gravel grinder or cyclocross race. Discover why our Pro Tour teams spec this tape for the Spring Classics.
• Reflective tape increases visibility and rider safety • Finishing strips and reflective Bontrager bar end plugs included
- Aluminum clamps secure the grip on both ends using a hex wrench - Loosen pinch bolts and grips slide on or off with ease - 130mm length for standard shift/brake setup (not for twist shifters, use 90mm replacement grip options for twist shifters)
Electra's Hawaii Grips look cool and feel great. These comfortable grips feature hibiscus flower graphics and stitched detailing that suggest surf, sand and mellow summer afternoons, so you'll always be ready for a ride to the beach or trip through town.
Bar end plugs (2)
The classic Longneck ribbed grip pattern with an open end to accomodate end plugs now comes without a flange! - Classic mushroom style collapsible rib pattern - Constructed of our proprietary Soft Grip compound for added comfort - Increasingly popular with top athletes around the world - Open ends with black and white Two Color Push In Plugs end plugs included
$26.95 - $32.95
Two Southern California originals have teamed up to create a modern-day classic design. Featuring the classic Vans waffle sole pattern and constructed from ODI's proprietary grip compounds for a consistent feel that provides exceptional control in all conditions. Available as part of the patented Lock-On Grip System for guaranteed slip-free performance and simple installation. For MTB, BMX, ATV, and PWC applications. - Iconic Vans Waffle sole pattern utilizing ODI's proprietary grip compounds - Provides exceptional feel and control in all conditions - Aluminum clamps secure the grip on both ends using a hex wrench
$33.99 - $37.00
Keep your bike looking good with SRAM's DoubleTap Lever Hoods matching your frame. They're made of a soft, grippy rubber and will enhance any bike's appearance. They fit RED 22, Force 22 and RED 10-speed ErgoDynamic shifters.
The MacAskill grip features a larger diameter in key areas of the grip to provide better cushioning for impacts and vibration dampening. - Designed and ridden by Danny MacAskill - Single sided lock on grip - 29–30mm diameter
- Dual density TPE lock on grips with integrated single clamp design - Circular microtexture pattern provides superior grip in wet or dry conditions - Soft, yet durable compound offers maximum control and vibration dampening - 132mm length with 30mm diameter grip area - 80g per pair
F-1 Series Float Grips are made from our exclusive A.I.R.E. compound which infuses air into the grip, reducing weight by over 30% and providing a slower rebound and response for improved comfort. - Medium diameter (31.5mm) - Reinforced inner layer for added durability - Micro-textured surface pattern improves tackiness and control - Smooth profile for a consistent feel
The classic Longneck ribbed grip pattern just got 3 inches longer! - Classic mushroom style collapsible rib pattern - Constructed of our proprietary grip compound for comfort and durability - Packaged in 100% recycled grip material and includes a free fixed gear sprocket keychain for less waste - Open ends with Thug Plug end plugs included
Fi'zi:k's line of Tempo bar tapes are designed for an unparalleled performance. Bondcush is a layered mid-padding polymer foam that aids the absorption of road buzz. Bonded to a microtex outer layer this material blend is their chunkiest option that combines comfort, versatility, and durability, ideal to tackle all kind of roads. The classic touch is a durable perforated leather-like texture, with traditional aesthetic and smooth surface slide easily to different riding positions. - Bondcush construction 3mm thick - Classic touch
The Pro Dua Lock Sport grips feature an outer alloy lockring on the grip end and an internal lockring on the outer end. The dual lock results in an ultra-secure fitment to the bars which translates to better control to the rider in extreme riding conditions. - Dual compound material - Pressure optimized core for enhanced pressure relief - Diameter: 32mm
• Replacement locking handlebar grip sets for XX1 Grip Shift • includes one 100mm right and one 122mm left grip • Available in black or silver.
- Large blocks of conforming rubber cover the entirety of the Wafel grip, while ample spacing allows them to smush independently for increased grip while also providing an exit channel for muck and water - 130mm length and 30mm diameter is good for hands of all sizes - Single lock on clamp holds the grip firmly in place
Pro's Microfiber Smart Silicon Handlebar Tape is soft to the touch for top comfort. It's made of synthetic leather with perforations for an excellent grip and top control even in the wet. This fine tape has an adhesive backing for easy wrapping and a stay-put hold and it's made to last.
Zipp's Service Course Bar Tape offers excellent cushioning and a fine grip. This classy wrap is embossed with logos for a custom look and includes end plugs and finishing-tape strips.
SRAM's Handlebar End Plugs are just the thing for adding a fun, custom touch to your handlebar taping job. They feature SRAM's famous and stylish S logo.
When you need lightweight tape with an uncompromising grip, look no further than Fizik's Superlight Tacky Bar Tape. It's made of Microtex, a perforated synthetic leather that's grippy even when wet, thanks to the textured finish. Make sure you have the perfect handhold for your next sprint finish!
A new pair or Lizard Skins' 494 Grips is just the ticket to give your two-wheeled ride a fresh look and feel. Comfortable and easy to install, these single-compound grips let you easily hold on for great control.
Darren Berrecloth is a legendary freerider who has competed in nearly every major freeride event and has created some of the most memorable moments in mountain biking. We are thrilled to introduce the new Lizard Skins "Bearclaw" lock-on grips. These grips have been designed and created to Darren's specifications and are our thinnest lock-on grips. Not only do these grips feature a comfortable low profile, they also have an extremely comfortable pattern and compound for use with or without gloves. Length: 130 mm Weight (with plugs): 105 grams Diameter: 29.5 mm
Enjoy classic style and feel with Origin-8's Dual Classic Grips. These dual compound grips are made from soft Kraton rubber.
Origin-8's Pro Cork Handlebar Tape is made from real cork and features an adhesive backing. The tapered edge gives you a smooth, comfortable wrap that feels wonderful. And, you'll also get a set of handlebar plugs to finish the job.
Dress up your track bike or fixie rig with Origin-8's Track Grips. They are made from soft, Kraton rubber for excellent comfort and control. And, they fit most road handlebars.
Salsa's Backcountry Grips are constructed of sticky, durable, supple rubber and are sized for comfortable use with or without gloves. - ADV BY BIKE text blocks sized for comfort with or without gloves - 143mm overall length
Superior comfort and grip in wet or dry conditions - Water resistant 3M Scotchguard coating - Triple layer construction - 3.0mm tape thickness - Length: 2100mm
- Smaller grips for smaller hands in a comfortable and fun dinosaur print - 97mm length
Yep, these are the same old-school grips from back in the day. Now you see them on skinny-barred messenger fixies from NYC to San Fran. Sunlite's Classic grips come in a rainbow of colors to match any scheme on any bike. The large pads provide fat cushion for your hands and the soft rubber gives you a slip-free grip.
If you have issues with numbness and fatigue when using regular grips, check out Sunlite's Bio Form Locking Grips. They feature an oversize, supportive palm area with an anatomic design for the ultimate in comfort. The dual-compound design features soft, non-slip rubber on the main grip for padding, while the harder inner core and aluminum locking rings give you a super-secure hold on your bars.
Whether you ride like a thrasher or just kick it around town, the Speed Metal Grips from Portland Design Works will improve your grip and style. The ergonomic metal thumb grooves are extra comfy and the rubber inserts add just the right amount of cushion and grip.
Give your bike some personality and a comfy ride with Profile Bar Wrap. It comes in many colors for customizing your ride. And, with extra stretch and length, it's easy to install, too.
Wrap your handlebars in comfort, luxury and style with Salsa's Gel Cork Tape. It's made from cork with a vibration-damping gel backing and is embossed with the Salsa logo. And, with a variety of palette-pleasing colors to choose from, you're sure to find your favorite one!
Utah's Delicate Arch printed pattern pays homage to the state's mountain biking trails while providing excellent traction. Lock-On Grips include the grips, clamps, screws and plugs. - Length: 130 mm - Weight (with plugs): 114 grams - Diameter: Small (30.5 mm)
The North Shore mountains of British Columbia are home to some of the most amazing trails in the world. We are not only excited to announce the redesigned Northshore grip but also our new partnership with the North Shore Mountain Biking Association. A percentage of the proceeds from the sales of these grips are used to support the NSMBA and the trail building on the North Shore. The new Northshore grip is our thickest lock-on grip and features a series of textured shock absorbing sections to provide a comfortable and controlled ride. Length: 130 mm Weight (with plugs): 125 grams Diameter: 33 mm
• Basic cork handlebar tape • Includes bar end plugs
Customize your handlebars with new end plugs. Compatible with MTB and Road, carbon and aluminum.
$23.00 - $27.00
• Replacement locking handlebar grip sets for X0 and XX Grip Shift • Available in 100mm and short length 85mm shifter with interlocking Grip Shift interface and single bolt clamp. • Available in full-length 122mm grips with dual locking bolt clamps. • Available in black and silver.
WeThePeople's Arrow 115 Grips have the perfect texture and density to give you new confidence while railing it on the bike. Material: VEX rubber compound Rubber durometer: 30° Size: 115mm x 28mm Specials: soft angled rib design with medium-sized flange; includes WeThePeople nylon barends
Add a big dose of comfort and style to your ride with Profile Design's DRiVe handlebar tape. The plush padding and soft, textured grip offer an ideal blend of on-the-road comfort and minimal bulk.
Easton's Pinline Bar Tape keeps your hands happy on long rides. Soft, supportive foam material delivers comfort while an adhesive backing makes sure the tape stays in place. Embossed Easton logos keep things looking classy.
• Tough, superlight, high-density foam • Plush and grippy even in wet conditions • Raised anatomical area at the center of the grip with an inner hand stop collar • 133g without bar plugs • Color: black • Length: 130mm
- Cnc-Machined aluminum bar-End plugs - Aluminum inner bolt and outer cap (Steel nut and rubber expanders) - Internal rubber expanders (2 Sizes in kit) fit 15mm-21Mm bar id - 34G
- Made from 6061 aluminum for durability and long lasting protection - Includes heavy duty hardware to eliminate weak points - Designed with the double sliding wedge system to accommodate a wide range of handlebar id's - Machined pockets on inside of plug allow plug to nest on the handlebar for a more secure fit
- Grip tapers up towards the lock-ring for comfort and security - Single-sided lock-on collar - 134mm overall length including the locking collar - Only Compatible with Salsa Lock-on Collars - Grip only, no lock rings. - For replacement use
- Closed-end design protects end of handlebar while looking good - Compatible with Salsa Backcountry Grips only - 30g for pair
- Smaller diameter and shorter length (105mm) comfortable grip made from elastomer material that lasts longer than conventional grip rubber - The softness of the single compound grip will keep your hands feeling pampered while riding
Ride like a pro with the Steve Peat inspired Signature lock-on grips. Lock-on grips are designed to easily slide onto the handlebar and clamp with the rings to ensure it is secure and won’t slip during the most intense rides. Providing a sturdy ride, the patented lock-on design eliminates unwanted movement to maximize the rider’s control and comfort. Lizard Skins lock-on grips include the grips, clamps, screws and plugs. - Length: 130 mm - Weight (with plugs): 112 grams - Diameter: 30.5 mm
When two companies known for creating comfortable products collaborate, you know the results are going to be good. THE SDG GRIP FEATURES: - A Unique circular ribbed dampener which spread pressure across your palm while still providing excellent control - The front side of the grip features ergonomically ramped logos that act like hooks for your fingers and provide excellent traction when hanging off the rear of the bike - Lock-On Grip System = 100% Slip Free performance - Includes Snap Cap End Plugs - Color match to your SDG Duster seat
- Special Micro-cellular structured tape material with perforations for breathability, comfort, and less weight - High Elastic modulus Provides vibration-damping and comfort - White printed logo throughout tape length and self-adhesive backing - Plastic end plugs and finishing strips included
- Aluminum clamps secure the grip on both ends with a hex-broach pinch bolts - For 22.2mm (7/8") bars - Packaged for 1 pair/set of grips and includes Snap Cap end plugs
$13.90 - $14.99
- Embossed carbon-look weave pattern and self-adhesive backing - Includes carbon look, black plastic end plugs and finishing strips
$39.95 - $41.99
- Lightweight silicone wrap that conforms to your hand for maximum grip and shock absorption to reduce hand fatigue and arm pump - UV resistant and non-porous, they will not fade or harden - Non-slip grip compound that stays put even when wet - Engineered with opposing bevels for bulk-reducing comfort and reversibility - 134g - Made in the USA
Fabric's Silicone tape is ultra soft and durable, the material provides natural shock absorption and stays cleaner for longer. Due to its tacky nature it can be re-wrapped multiple times. Supplied with Icon logo bar ends and finishing tape
Rubber tires need to grip dirt. We took some of our favorite tread patterns, tweaked them- added a 2” flange and created a thick (31.5mm diameter) aggressive grip that absorbs vibration and is super sticky!
Broc Raiford can bunnyhop over a house so it’s only right that he has his own grips to hold on to. Broc’s signature grip comes in at 160mm in length and features rope detailing on the ends to tie in with Broc’s nautical theme.
Shock absorbent EVA foam - Adhesive back with tapered edges - Handlebar plugs included
Brooks Microfiber Bar Tape is manufactured from a synthetic textile which has been treated with a polyurethane coating for maximum resistance against abrasion and moisture, providing excellent durability. Included are a pair of Brooks Rubber Bar End Plugs.
Page 1 of 6 Next page