Don't guess at your tire pressure, know with Sunlite's Duo Sport Gauge. This precision gauge reads your pressure accurately to 160 psi. The dual head works and plays well with both Presta and Schrader valves, too.
Sunlite's Air Surge Frame Pump uses an oversized aluminum barrel to get your tires up to 100 psi quickly. The T-handle is comfy and makes airing up a new tube quick. And, the dual head works on both Presta and Schrader valves. A frame mount is included, too.
- Mini road pump with intergrated gauge - Presta/Schrader compatible dual head - High pressure/High volume switch - Ergonomic T-handle - 120psi max
Sunlite's Air Surge Frame Pump w/Gauge uses an oversized aluminum barrel to get your tires up to 120 psi quickly. And you'll know your pressure thanks to the built-in gauge. The T-handle is comfy and makes airing up a new tube quick. And, the dual head works on both Presta and Schrader valves. A frame mount is included, too.
- 21" high flow composite barrel floor pump - Schrader valve head with included Presta adapter - Type: Floor - Head Type: PV/SV - Max PSI: 120psi - Length: 21" - Barrel Material: Composite
- High-flow steel barrel - 160 PSI high-pressure pump - Sturdy base, ergonomic T handle, long hose - Thumblock head for Schrader valves with Presta-valve adapter
- 1-way mini pump with integrated 40mm - 160psi gauge - Smart head works with Schrader, Dunlop and Presta valves - Bracket included
- Telescoping hand pump with integrated 30mm, 160psi gauge - Smart head is compatible with Schrader and Presta valves - Plastic handle unfolds into a T-handle for ease of use while pumping - Bracket included
Use Sunlite's Air Surge 2-Stage Pocket Pump to inflate both road and mountain tires. It features a high pressure/high volume switch for quick pumping convenience. Flip it to the high volume setting and the telescoping aluminum barrel pumps your tire up quickly. Then, to top it off, switch to high pressure and dial it in. And, its dual-head design works with both Presta and Schrader valves.
- Foot-operated - Gauge - Thumb lock
• High-flow steel barrel • 160 PSI high pressure pump • Sturdy base and Ergonomic T- handle • Schrader valve w/ thumblock & presta adapter • EZ Read gauge
• Up to 120psi • Gauge • Lightweight
Sunlite's Air Surge Comp Lite Floor Pump features a high-flow aluminum barrel, an ergonomic rubber handle, an easy to read gauge and a sturdy base. It fits both Presta and Schrader valves.
- 22" high flow steel barreled floor pump - 2.5" EZ Read gauge - Schrader valve head with included Presta adapter - 160psi maximum - Type: Floor - Length: 22" - Barrel Material: Steel
- Black anodized alloy barreled floor pump with integrated analog gauge - Composite handle and wide base make for a stable pumping platform - Reversible head is compatible with Presta and Schrader valves - Includes ball inflation accessories - Max PSI: 160psi
- Alloy floor pump with steel anti-slip foot pad - 1-1/4" barrel diameter and 24" chamber height quickly inflates road and MTB tires - Includes plastic tips and sport needle accessories - Compatible with Schrader and Presta valves - Large easy to read 4" gauge - Max PSI: 160
- 22" high flow steel barrelled floor pump - Presta/Schrader auto select head - Ball needle and inflator adapters included - 2" EZ Read gauge - 160psi maximum
• Large gauge • 160 psi (11 bar) • Dual head fits Presta and Schrader valves
- Tall 26" floor pump requires less bending over and features a 2.5" easy to read gauge - Steel barrel and base with plastic gripped foot pad - Autohead fits Schrader or Presta valves
- No-loss shock pump with 2 stage air valve - Easy to read gauge - 360º hose rotation avoids binding - 400psi max pressure - Air bleed valve for fine tuning
Adapts Presta valve stems for use with standard Schrader pumps.
The factory replacement for SILCA Press on Disc Chucks. The 252 replace the classic SILCA 25.1 gasket after more than 20 years in the market. This unique gasket borrows from industries which require air-tight seals in the harshest of environments. The 252 gasket utilizes a high tech, full synthetic elastomer base material. It tests to a life expectancy of more than 5X the carbon filled rubber or Buna-N materials used previously. In tests with a major disc wheel manufacturer, the current SILCA Disc Wheel Adapter with 252 gasket excelled by posting a blow-off pressure of 393psi where other designs were unable to reach 120psi. Older versions of the SILCA Disc Wheel Adapter will still benefit for the new gasket, but have a lower hands-free max pressure.
Replacement gasket for the SILCA HIRO Chuck
Replacement gasket for reversible brass chucks, modern Impero Frame Pumps, and Pocket Impero
If you have a SILCA PISTA made since 1946, a SUPERPISTA since 1989, or any of the Impero Frame Pumps since 2015, it has a check valve assembly like this to ensure that air can only go in one direction
This chuck comes from the same vendor who supplied them to SILCA pumps for more than 25 years. It makes a great replacement or addition if you are buying a new Stainless Presta chuck or CP1 Disc Adapter for your older pump. This part is made from nickel-plated brass and uses an o-ring to seal the connection. - Hose barb fits into all SILCA hoses both old and new - Threads onto Schrader valves and all SILCA chucks with male Schrader threads (17-4 Presta chuck, HIRO, and CP1 Disc Adapter) - All metal construction, nickel-plated brass
n partnership with the rubber and tire experts at Continental , we are offering a custom extruded 3/16" ID air hose compatible with all historic PISTA Handles.
In 1982 SILCA developed the first regulated CO2 inflator. As Claudio himself explained, "Before EOLO, you had to turn the cartridge and pray!" Giving the user the ability to regulate the flow of gas into the tire was the key to the widespread adoption of compressed gas for roadside use. EOLO III builds on the SILCA tradition by using an ultra-precise spool valve design with a light-action spring to give the user perfect control of the flow into the tire. The full metal construction of the EOLO III contains no plastic parts and is manufactured entirely from 6063 series aluminum and stainless steel. Hardened tool steel puncture pin is more than 2X the hardness of traditional puncture pins to ensure smooth operation in all conditions over many years. - 6063 series aluminum body with Red-White-Green Insulators - Lightest spring action of any spring-valve regulator - Hardened tool steel puncture pin - 'Camera-lens' style valve head allows for easy installation even in disc wheels
The most accurate analog gauge ever put on a floor pump. Wear is real so replace your gauge every 5 years to keep it like new! - 0-160psi - 1% accuracy - 1psi resolution
Years ago while Josh was working with the Team CSC at the Dauphine Libere, he noticed one of their mechanics using the most amazing little chuck to manage the disc wheel inflation. Unlike anything he had seen before, it was all metal and used a 'lollipop' lever on the side to lock onto the valve stems in disc wheels. The mechanic explained that these were made in Japan and were coveted by all the Euro-Pro mechanics due to their scarcity. So Josh set out to improve the design and make it available to cyclists everywhere. - Full metal construction, guaranteed for 25 years and covered by SILCAShield - Can effectively seal on valve stems as short as 10mm! - Uses SILCA 254 High-Tech Elastomer gasket - Adjustable gasket pre-load allows for a custom fit on any valve as well as compensation for gasket wear - Male Schrader thread fits into any Schrader chuck, or use SILCA Thread-On Schrader Adapter to fit a bare hose - Bullet-proof high-pressure, disc-compatible chuck for high-pressure situations.